Tips For Taking a Course Exam
The exam must be taken in one sitting without stopping. Select a time to take the exam free of interruptions. Don't be away from the computer, or the exam will be invalidate.
You will be required to answer identification security questions similar to when taking the courses. The security questions are based on the information submitted during registered and the security question answers must match. Be careful and don't make a careless mistake, because the exam will be invalidated.
- Be rested
- Have a quiet area
- Read questions carefully
- Schedule uninterrupted time
- Continue working - avoid a time out
- Answer security questions carefully
- Watch for questions that use the word "not"
- Rule out wrong answers to narrow the choices